Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day 7 - My Zodiac Sign

My Zodiac sign is Virgo the virgin. We're also the only Zodiac sign to fail to meet Wikipedia's quality standards, which speaks volumes about our supposed desire to be perfect in everything we do. We're picky, critical, and occasionally pedantic. We take on some of the qualities of the virgin, namely humanity and modesty. We're extremely practical and logical and yield considerable brainpower alongside our energetic work ethic. This bodes well for us in business. We're devoted to our lovers. We're neat and clean. We don't buy into the razzle dazzle. We're attentive to our health concerns. We're prone to worrying.

I don't want to speak too much about how my Zodiac sign falls in line with me - I'm of the personal opinion that you'll find what you're looking for, if you want to. When I read the paper, I prefer to read the horoscope at day's end rather than it's beginning; did that job opportunity happen? Was their a miscue in the workplace? As I wasn't looking for these things, it's much easier to see the shortcomings of the Zodiac's premonition.

I do think I'm critical; it's a skill that serves me well. To go on about this would either come off as defensive or gloating, and, I'd rather do neither. Besides, I have a house to clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment