Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day 9 - How I Hope My Future Will Be

We already covered the 10 year dealie, by which I hope to be more or less set up professionally. So, I'll leave you with my den. A want of a small room in which I can reside in peace. It will be the home of hundreds of compositional snippets and samples. I haven't decided where the small liquor cabinet will go, though I've long since decided it will not have a fridge due to the noise. At the north of the room; a 40 inch TV which will double as a secondary monitor for my laptop. All this will reside atop a simple desk free of frills and shelving. This will all be enclosed by a pair of reference monitors - NS10s for work, and some 1531s for some pretty hilarious show. At the south of the room, a nice reclinable loveseat. I found a model I like, but in ten years, we'll likely all be sleeping in space sofas. A coat of  Canucks dark blue, and all lit with dimmable wall lighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment