Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 2 - In Ten Years

Life, to me, is not about having a few hard set goals, and working towards them to the best of your ability. When I was younger, I threw around the term "life is fluid" a lot, and hardly understood the true gravity of what I was saying. So, instead, let's play with where I aim to be in ten years. I'll likely be managing a small label or business. I already have one artist under contract, and, in my opinion, have worked hard to carve our way to some success. I think social media is something that's exploding right now, and it's a key time to capitalize on this.

I see myself settled, in a long term relationship with some kind of intend of foreverness, be that with a ring of sorts or a privately conducted contractual agreement (Ha!) I love kids, but if having them in ten years isn't something that is healthy for me, it very likely wouldn't be fair to them. This will also be influenced greatly by formerly mentioned contractual life partner.

I plan (jokingly) on being rich, but this isn't very likely to be true. What I make will likely be poured back into synth bundles, software packages, and keystations. I plan realistically on living somewhat modestly, as the real joy of life isn't found in cash. Though, if I fall into it, I certainly wouldn't complain.

PS - For those that are in the know. I'm shellacking the cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment