Sunday, August 21, 2011

CheckPoint Theatre

I regret to have neglected this blog - my blogger in crime stopped updating hers, and I stopped updating mine. Also, I've been crazy busy with a few things I want to give a shout out to.

The first is CheckPoint Theatre. I've taken on a role as social media manager for them, and have enjoyed the meetings, the coffee meetups, and my half-day displaying my piss poor stage building abilities. A carpenter, I am not. Yet. You can check out my writings for them here.

Pics below of some of the crew building the set.




Also, Fixtherapy.com, owned by resident Vancouver resident blogger and registered massage therapist Char Hunter is currently up and running well. I've been serving for them as a marketing director for some time now. She's both professional and a delight to work with. 

I'll soon be back to blogging about Vancouver events and news stories when my legs recover from the 20k run I'll be on tomorrow morning. 

Congrats to Jarrett on his move to NYC. While only a brother of a friend, there's an endearing and wonderfully personal account of him courtesy of two (of his) great friends over on Jen's blog. Sounds like he's got some great friends sending him off.

No comments:

Post a Comment